Headed to school today for consultation. Went for SS with Miss Wu/Woo, History with Miss Yeo and Amaths with Mr Tan. To sum them all up, one word - productive.
Char and Eulynn came over to study. Initially, I slacked a hell lot. But, the thought of having to beat certain people make me feel kinda motivated. So I decided to concentrate and I'm feeling really satisfied. Cause I think I did pretty much today. Yay man. In between, many laughings, hyperness, TRADEMARKS and lameness. Haha. Great day, great company. I just love Charlene Lexine Wong and Tan Eulynn! (Although they love suanning me! =/ ) [:
Gonna head to school tomorrow for History consulation, but this time, with Miss Lim. Haha, typical kiasu S'poreans. I'm dead beat now. Slept at 0600 the previous night and 0500 today. Only had 3 pathetic hours of sleep. Damn. Yup. Study session again tomorrow. I really hope it'll be more productive than today's!
Also, I seriously can't stand how some people act around studies/results. It pisses me off so much so that I feel a need to beat them hands down just to see their disgruntled faces. Haha, what a sadist. But seriously, there're so many people who are either unwilling to share just a little bit of their knowledge or mugged silently and claimed that they didn't study a shit. Wth is wrong with these people? Frigging hell annoying la. So I'm damn determined to beat these shitheads and rub salt in their wounds. Hahaha. Easier said than done. Who am I kidding eh. Never mind, I'll try my best. [: Yup, mug, mug, mug. I guess that's life for now. Can't wait for the after O's though! (Dreaming man, Lucia.)
Shitty, I'm addicted to Blue October's 'Calling You'. Been hearing alot of it recently. And not forgetting, MCR's 'Welcome to the Black Parade'. Eh, random. Hahaha. Shall blog off now.